Are you ready to go paperless?
Central West Credit Union is proud to introduce its members to a brand new way to view your account information, and it’s all online.
Register now for your eStatement and when the time comes, you’ll receive an email advising that your statement is available for immediate view on Redinet Internet Banking - before the paper statements have even finished printing!
All your eStatements will be stored in one centralised location, you’ll never waste time hunting around for a paper-based statement again.
The increased security measures mean your eStatements will reside safe and secure on our Internet Banking site accessible only by you. You’ll also be playing a major role in helping reduce our footprint on the environment by saying no to a paper statement.
Plus, if you register before October 31 2016, you’ll go into the draw to win one of three iPad minis.
So what are you waiting for?
To register, log in to your RediNet online banking account and click the ‘Accounts’ tab, and follow the simple instructions.
Not using for RediNet online banking? Find out more today.
NSW Permit Number LTPS/16/04878
Terms and conditions – eStatement campaign (01 Jul 2016 – 31 Oct 2016)
1. The promoter is Central West Credit Union Limited (ABN 67 087 649 885) of 269 Clarinda Street, Parkes, NSW 2870 at telephone number 02 6862 2788
2. The insurance promotion commences 9.00am 1 July 2016 to 12 midnight 31 October 2016.
3. Entry is open to all Central West Credit Union members whom sign up to receive their CWCU statement electronically during the campaign period
4. Employees, directors and their immediate families of the credit union are excluded from participating in the promotion
5. There are three Apple ipad minis (valued $429) to be won.
6. Winner will be selected at random. Each entry has an equal chance of winning.
7. Winner will be notified by telephone by Central West Credit Union
8. The prize must be taken as offered, cannot be exchanged for goods or services or products and cannot be sold or transferred.