Get your money working harder with a budget
Do you know how much you spend – each week, each month, each quarter?
If your money seems to disappear, try setting yourself a firm but achievable budget and start taking control of your money.
There are many ways to have your money working harder:
- Identify your medium to long term personal goals and prioritise them
- Take a hard look at your bills to see how you have been spending your money and work out where you can cut down
- Identify debts that have the highest interest charge and pay these off as a priority
- Consider having part of your salary regularly deducted from your savings account and transferred to an investment account
- Create a realistic but firm budget to help determine your saving capacity
- Reward yourself when you reach budget milestones.
Why not take a look at our budget planner which can help you get your finances in order. A Bridges financial planner
can help you assess your individual needs, explain suitable investments and develop appropriate strategies.